I'm backing Vinny and if elected, will vote against the repeal of the Hunting Bill.
A Vote for Vinny means...
- You want to keep fox, hare, stag and mink hunting illegal
- You want to increase sentencing for animal cruelty, including dog fighting
Find out more at votesforvinny.org.uk.
A message from Vinny:
Hi, I’m Vinny
and I need you to vote for me!
Okay, I’m a fox cub, I’m not actually taking part in the election – don’t be daft.
- But a Vote for Vinny means that you care about animals – and you think your human government should care for animals too. I don’t just mean foxes, I mean all animals (even dogs – it’s not their fault peoples make them chase me)
- A Vote for Vinny means that you’ve moved from the dark days when peoples liked to kill animals like me for fun.
- And a Vote for Vinny means that you think humans should protect animals like me by punishing those bad peoples who hurt us.