A record of shame
- Bradford East is his second choice. Having lost in Bradford West where he lives, Labour stopped him from standing there again. He still represents Toller Ward on Bradford Council.
- As a Toller Councillor he is part of the Labour Group who pay themselves more than £1 million in expenses.
- Labour voted to cut Council Tax benefit which means the poorest families in Bradford now have to pay Council Tax.
- As a Labour Councillor he has wasted millions on failed projects at the same time as cutting the amount of money available to support Community Centres.
- As an MP he voted against giving hard working families a tax cut whilst representing a place where more than 12,000 children live in poverty.
Do you like this post?